Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would putting cream foundation like everyday on my face affect me later?

Well I'm 15 and have bad acne marks and acne.I put a sasha cream foundation on my face everyday when im going to school.I dont use mostirizer i just wash my face and put some fair and teens then put the paste.Will it affect my face when i get older?please and thanks!Would putting cream foundation like everyday on my face affect me later?
Just be sure you take it off before you go to bed. It can create wrinkles when you get older.Would putting cream foundation like everyday on my face affect me later?
Be sure to buy non-comedogenic makeup. That means it will not clog your pores while wearing it (and clogged pores make bad pimples). Also, I know it seems silly, but you should be wearing a non-comedogenic moisturizer. It's weird thinking you should wear moisturizer when you have acne, but a good moisturizer can HELP your acne. I've always liked Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer--it has good moisturizers in it that will soothe acne inflammation, AND it has salicylic acid in it, that will help fight acne.





Good luck with it! I used to have acne on my cheeks all the time, and I still get occasional pimples by my chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment