Thursday, January 7, 2010

Perfect concealer: cream, stick, or liquid?

particularly for dark eye circles.. which one is best?Perfect concealer: cream, stick, or liquid?
I suggest using the MAC Select Cover-Up concealer. It is a liquid concealer, it is highly pigmented and it does a pretty good job covering my horrible dark circles. I use shade NW25. You can purchase this concealer at any MAC counter or on the MAC website (www.maccosmetics.com) for $14.50. It may seem like a lot of money, but this stuff lasts a long time and a little bit of the concealer really does go a long way.


Here is the link from the MAC website so you can check out Select Cover-Up:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Good Luck, I hope this information helped *_*Perfect concealer: cream, stick, or liquid?
some people i know put i light bulb in the freezer and in the morning right when they wake up put it on their bags, it helps right away. but for concealer otherwise, glominerals under eye concealer.
all of the above. whichever works best on you and matches your skintone and foundation if you use any.
i have dark circles, and i use the stick (works great on me) i find that the liquid gives a very ';dry'; effect and turns it kinda gray,according to me.. it depends on your skin type.. but i would recommend the stick
I've used them all, the stick works, but it doesn't have the same coverage effect as the cream or liquid does. I think liquid is the best. I use it. I've never used cream before, but i know people who do. They say it works well too. So try cream or liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment