Thursday, January 7, 2010

I really need help with applying cream foundation?

I am 15 years old. I use a liquid foundation. The colour is ';Honey Beige'; and i apply it with my fingers. The problem is it doesn't looks even/blended and it can sometimes show that i am wearing foundation.


Can you tell me some tips and if i should use a sponge and how to blend it with my skin? Any tips????PLEASE HELP ME


Thank you.I really need help with applying cream foundation?
You probably have the wrong shade of foundation, or the foundation you have is really cheap. When I have to do my makeup on the go, I apply it with my fingers and never have a problem with blending. I would recommend using a makeup sponge when applying foundation. The oil and bacteria from your fingers could clog your pores. Oh, and if you decide to use a makeup sponge, make sure that you wash it with hot water under the tap and let it air dry.I really need help with applying cream foundation?
http://www.makeupsense.com/face/foundati鈥?/a>
I use liquid foundation and I find that a wedge sponge works best. You don't get messy, and it spreads it evenly. :)
I just bought these foundation sponges at Target. They are big and round and beige. They blend my foundation perfectly.
try wetting the sponge even though the foundation is liquid. I know that if you use the wet sponge with other types of foundation it makes it less ';cakey'; looking and less obvious you even have anything on your face, at all.


I think you should still apply the foundation with your fingers then wet the sponge to blend.
The best way to apply a liquid foundation if you use one is with a foundation brush which you can find anywhere, put a dab of foundation on your hand and then dip your brush in it and apply it to your face, it will be more even and more natural looking. Also you won't get your hands all messy.
kay your apply it right it seems.


try a different foundation.


or it is not your shade.


or trying 'massaging' it in.


to even and also blend
  • soccer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment