Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why would anyone use concealer stick rather than liquid for eyes?

There is the under eye concealer STICK which is harsh. The LIQUID one is soft %26amp; ideal for under the eyes.


Using the stick will have you to rub with your fingers, which causes wrinkles.





I've also seen a girl using her concealer brush, smudging it against the stick to apply under her eyes. It's here.


http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/make鈥?/a>


I'm wondering why would she do that too. Plz help.Why would anyone use concealer stick rather than liquid for eyes?
You know, I don't know why that would be the sensible thing to do either. I use liquid concealer that is made JUST for the eyes, because that is a really delicate area that should never be tugged at or rubbed often! I get the same coverage but a BETTER look when I use liquid. It's so much more natural looking without the thick cakey look.Why would anyone use concealer stick rather than liquid for eyes?
it's thicker so it provides better coverage. i use it sometimes, but i dab, not pull/smudge/rub lol lotsa words for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment