Thursday, January 7, 2010

Question about cream foundation and makeup sponges?

Im having a bit of trouble blending my foundation stick (Clinique City Stick) to my face! If I blend with my fingers it looks funny, if I use foundation brush it still looks like I have PASTE on! How do I blend in my foundation to my face? Is makeup sponges specifally for this?


thanks.Question about cream foundation and makeup sponges?
take a make up sponge and get it a little moist and use just a little of the foundation stick and that should make it blend easier and look more natural. if you want more coverage just go over the area a couple more times.Question about cream foundation and makeup sponges?
Wash and dry your hands. Rub some of the makeup stick in the center of your palm. The warmth of your hand will help soften the product. Using a cosmetic wedge that you have dampened and wrung out well, dapple the product over your face. Continue going over your face until you have the coverage you want. Apply your darker or lighter foundation the same way if you contour your face.


This technique also applies to creme blush and eye color. Theatrical makeup artists use their hands as palettes all the time.
apply primer first if you don't also make sure you let it set for a good 5 minutes. this will help smooth out your complexion and fill any gaps in.


Use a sponge and pat it into the skin-it takes a bit longer then just spreading it on but it blends in better.
Why would you possibly want to put makeup on???


You are So beautiful


Trust me natural is the best!!!!!! Inner natural beauty shows through most of all.
yep, try using a little moisturizer with it so it blends easier.
Ive always used a sponge works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment