Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can liquid foundation and powder concealer be mixed?

I have bad acne marks, so I use Everyday Minerals Intensive concealer, it's a mineral concealer. I just found a foundation that I LOVE today, it's Chanel Teint Innocence, and it has stayed on me all day. Normally I also wear a mineral powder foundation, but I want to mix the EM concealer and the Chanel foundation. Is this possible to do or will putting on the Chanel liquid foundation with a sponge rub off all of the EM powder concealer?Can liquid foundation and powder concealer be mixed?
Sure I do this every day with my Clinique liquid foundation. and my bare essentuals concealer. just apply your foundation before the concealer. if you want since it is powder you can apply a thin coat of pressed powder to set your foundation before you apply your concealer.


it will still work.





I know that people say you are supposed to apply concealer then foundation but i do the reverse and i look fine every day.


even with liquid and stick concealer.Can liquid foundation and powder concealer be mixed?
yep!


put the liquid on first.


let it dry.


put on your dry power.


i do it everydayy!
try to put the liquid foundation first then the powder concealer!


powder seals the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment