Thursday, January 7, 2010

What mac brush is best used to apply cream foundation?

I am going to buy Studio Tech because A, I love cream foundations, and B, ive heard sooooo many good things about it! But I have no idea what brush to use?What mac brush is best used to apply cream foundation?
Studio Tech? I hated that foundation when i had it, it made my skin so shiny and didn't give me the full coverage i wanted, and i had to cover it up with bronzer...


But hey, who am i to discourage you . I just went on the MAC website , and they have an interactive brush finder. It's freaking cool lol you can describe your type of foundation and what you're using the brush for and it will narrow down your results . Hope I helped!What mac brush is best used to apply cream foundation?
I wear studio tech and i find that the 187 or 188 (if you want to be more precise...its smaller) works best...Do not use the 190 it leaves streaks...YUCK!!! Dab the foundation on your face dont blend...only blend down your neck to connect the foundation to the rest of you so it doesnt look like your wearing a mask because foundation tends to do that...also if you have oily skin ..its good for oily skin wear just a little bit because if you wear too much it will make you oily..i got oily after just a few hrs when i wore too much of it. not as much as with their liquid foundation but still pretty oily...dont forget to seal it with powder to make it last longer...Mineralized skin finish is PERFECT for this...the best way to apply it is with a kabuki brush











http://media.photobucket.com/image/miner鈥?/a>
190

No comments:

Post a Comment