Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can cream foundation stain skin?

I have skin slightly darker than the average white person. I'm in drama class and basically I'm going to wear really dark foundation (the darkest cream foundation I could find in the CoverGirl Queen collection). The I'm wondering is, could it possibly stain my skin permanently if it gets in a cut? What if I have a few small holes from popped pimples, could it stain there?Can cream foundation stain skin?
Very doubtful -- not only do I think the FDA makes certain that makeup won't do that before it's allowed to go on the market, you'd only manage that if you were actively trying in the first place -- you would need to keep a constant coat of makeup on your skin for several days as the wound heals and never wash it off, and then you might get a SMALL amount of pigment in there.





If you plan to just use makeup in the normal fashion, don't worry about it.Can cream foundation stain skin?
I doubt it just your clothes





iv never had that problem

No comments:

Post a Comment